[registrars] Election of Excom officers

Robert F Connelly BobC at awesome-goo.com
Fri May 12 05:54:01 UTC 2006

Dear Registrars:

The following have not voted for our officers for 2006-2007.  There
is still time.  If you have not voted because of some technical
problem with Boiardroms.org, advise me and I'll add your votes to the
final results.

Regards,
BobC

Keith Lubsen The Registrars Constituency --
Duane Connelly The Registrars Constituency --
Jan Legenhausen The Registrars Constituency --
Claudio Corbetta The Registrars Constituency --
Ross Rader The Registrars Constituency --
John Wong The Registrars Constituency --
Nezih Erkman The Registrars Constituency --
Margie Milam The Registrars Constituency --

Bill Mushkin The Registrars Constituency --    [Bill has told me that
he could not get Boardrooms to accept this votes.  I'll add them to
the final results.]

Henning Grote The Registrars Constituency --
Jordi Hinojosa The Registrars Constituency --
Maria Silva The Registrars Constituency --
Adrian Kinderis The Registrars Constituency --
Benjamin Ward The Registrars Constituency --
Nitin Agarwal The Registrars Constituency --
Scott Jung The Registrars Constituency --
John Berryhill, Ph.d., esq. The Registrars Constituency --
Alexander Schwertner The Registrars Constituency --
Maxine Appleby The Registrars Constituency --
Seth Jacoby The Registrars Constituency --
Mason Cole The Registrars Constituency --
Samantha Frida The Registrars Constituency --
Gianluca Pellegrini The Registrars Constituency