[registrars] Nom Comm Acceptance

Rob Hall rob at momentous.com
Thu Nov 2 04:29:11 UTC 2006

I accept the nomination for the Nominations Committee of ICANN.  Thank you to those of you who nominated me.

As most of you know, I am the CEO of Momentous.ca Corp, which owns a group of Acquisition Registrars and more traditional business model Registrars.  Momentous.ca also owns Pool.com, which does business in the secondary (soon to be Primary!) market.

I believe I have not ever been in posession of Registry sensitive information (although I am very unclear on what this actually is, to be frank).

Rob.