[registrars] Registrar Constituency Meeting -- 10/24

Nevett, Jonathon jnevett at networksolutions.com
Wed Oct 4 15:08:07 UTC 2006

We have finalized our plans for a Registrar Constituency Meeting on
October 24th in Hollywood, Florida at the Westin Diplomat Hotel
http://www.diplomatresort.com/.

This is the hotel where the Traffic Conference will be held starting
that night.  The meeting will begin at 11 am and go through 5 pm ET.  We
will have a number for folks who want to dial in.  Please let me know as
soon as possible if you plan to attend in person, as we need to get a
rough number for lunch and snacks.  Also, please let me know if you have
any suggested agenda items.  I will circulate an agenda the week before
the meeting.

Thanks.

Jon