[registrars] Godaddy locks domains in for 60 days after a rant change

Jay Westerdal jwesterdal at nameintel.com
Thu Oct 5 19:20:21 UTC 2006

Mark,
You are correct, GoDaddy have been openly violating this policy
for over a year. The only way around it is to email Tim and ask
that your registrar be put on a whitelist. I believe Mark Monitor
can put in a transfer request and it will go through even if in
this 60 day GoDaddy rule. It would be nice if all Registrars
followed the same rules.

Jay Westerdal
Name Intelligence, Inc.
http://www.nameintelligence.com