[registrars] Godaddy locks domains in for 60 days after a rant change

Richard Lau richard at lau.com
Thu Oct 5 20:36:52 UTC 2006

Hi Tim,

So it's part of the process that the new Registrant agrees to?

Personally I don't think it's a bad idea because it does make it easier
to undo fraudulent transfers (between registrants) - I was just saying
how I thought it was being implemented.

Perhaps we should all swing to not allowing transfer outs for 60 days
after the Registrant field has changed. It would probably help in domain
hijacking cases.

Richard