[registrars] Godaddy locks domains in for 60 days after a rant change

Larry Erlich erlich at domainregistry.com
Fri Oct 6 15:11:24 UTC 2006

"I'm noticing that after a Godaddy user moves a domain to another
Godaddy account, or changes the registrant info of a domain, they are
enforcing a 60-day no transfer-out rule."

Tim,

If a registrant makes a minor typographical change to
the registrant name is that enough for your system to
trigger the lock?

Larry Erlich

http://www.DomainRegistry.com