[registrars] FW: [ga] Soccer in Sau Paulo - Confirmed (II)

Bhavin.t@directi.com bhavin.t at directi.com
Fri Oct 13 18:18:36 UTC 2006

We will sponsor a registrar team .... Wats needed - t-shirts, bottles, caps,
shoes, socks, cheerleaders ?? :D

Best Regards
Bhavin Turakhia
Founder, Chairman & CEO
Directi
-------------------------
http://www.directi.com
http://www.logicboxes.com
Tel: +91-22-66797600
Fax: +91-22-66797510
Board (US): +1 (415) 240 4171 ext 7600
Fax (US): +1 (320) 210 5146

IMPORTANT Confidentiality note: This e-mail may contain confidential,
proprietary and/or Sensitive information intended solely for the recipient
and, thus may not be retransmitted, reproduced or disclosed without the
prior written consent of Directi. If you have received this e-mail message
in error, please notify the sender immediately by telephone or reply e-mail
and destroy the original message without making a copy. Thank you.