[registrars] Innovative User Education

Sam BAVAFA s.bavafa at french-connexion.fr
Wed Oct 18 02:22:23 UTC 2006

Hi everybody,

This is my first email to the list, but it is a good occasion to do it with
this "french" movie :-)

Just wanted to mention that only the speaker seems to be french ! A real
french accent. But the rest, i would say, is 100% from US. Beleive it from a
french guy :-)

But here there is something more or less interesting to see :-)

And it is 100% french made :

http://www.domaine.info/content/view/1274/187/

Hope to see you all in Sao paulo

P.S. Is someone plan to go to Rio after Sao Paulo ?

Best Regards
Sam Syamak BAVAFA

www.Domaine.fr ®