[registrars] FW: [ga] Soccer in Sau Paulo - Confirmed (II)

Sam BAVAFA s.bavafa at french-connexion.fr
Wed Oct 18 02:32:33 UTC 2006

Jonathon,

Christian (my south america marketing manager) is from Argentina :-)

He wanted to know what the winner will get ? :-) he's a good player so he
want's to see if it is fair enought :-))

Just kidding.;)

I think he will be happy to join a team.

I can drive the limo ! :-)

And sponsor tshirts or caps or whatever.

Let me know.
Sam

Best Regards
Cordialement