[registrars] FW: [ga] Soccer in Sau Paulo - Confirmed (II)

Bhavin.t@logicboxes.com bhavin.t at logicboxes.com
Wed Oct 18 21:14:23 UTC 2006

> >  We need to have someone with decent soccer experience to
> captain the
> > team :)
> >
> > - Bhavin
> >

> soccer is kind of like hockey right? ;-)

If the opposite team shares the same idea .... Than I might actually get
away captaining :D

On a serious note - Jordi - you are now the self proclaimed captain. I shall
remain content with the water-boy/t-shirt supplier post.

Jordi: as captain - your first task I believe would be to accumulate a team
of 8 odd players and confirm the team to Erick Iriarte Ahon
[faia at amauta.rcp.net.pe] :)

- Bhavin