[registrars] 2007 ICANN Nominating Committee & GNSO Representative

Nevett, Jonathon jnevett at networksolutions.com
Thu Oct 19 01:26:24 UTC 2006

In addition to electing a RC rep to the Nominating Committee, we also
need to elect a representative to the GNSO for the seat currently held
by Tom Keller.  Please note that candidates will need to be from outside
North America and Asia-Pacific, as the other two RC Council members are
from those regions -- Bruce and Ross -- whose terms expire at the Annual
Meeting next year.  The question has been asked whether Tom is eligible
to be elected for another term, and he is eligible.  We also will accept
nominations for this GNSO seat through October 27, 2006.

Thanks.

Jon