[registrars] Economic Study of Proposed Registry Agreements

Bhavin.t@logicboxes.com bhavin.t at logicboxes.com
Thu Oct 19 12:39:15 UTC 2006

You don't need an economic study to answer these questions. The answers are
obvious.

You *may* need an economic study to prepare a report that attempts to
justify a position contrary to the obvious answers :)

Another question I am grappling with is - will this economic study -
assuming they come up with accurate results - be applied to only
BIZ/INFO/ORG. Why does this resolution not mention the pending .com
settlement agreement and the .net revisions? The questions raised here have
been raised since the .NET amendment

- Bhavin