[registrars] DomainIt CEO goes to jail, for good (behavior!)

Paul Goldstone paulg at domainit.com
Fri Oct 20 19:59:03 UTC 2006

Dear All,

That got your attention didn't it?  :-)

On Tuesday October 31st, I will be taken by police to the MDA Lock-up.
To be released, I must raise a minimum bail of $1500, all of which
goes to support the Muscular Dystrophy Association.

The MDA helps support, treat, and find cures for neuromuscular
diseases that effect millions of people, mainly children.

I hope you'll take a couple of minutes to check out my mug shot and
spare a few dollars to help a really worthy cause.  It's a one minute
form and hey, you'll even get 15% off a DomainIt service!  LOL.

https://www.domainit.com/community

I hope you don't mind the off topic post and take a few minutes to
support the MDA.  Now back to discussing football/soccer.  ;)

Thanks!

~Paul
DomainIt