[registrars] Acception of the nomination

Thomas Keller tom at schlund.de
Tue Oct 31 08:39:54 UTC 2006

Hello,

hereby I greatfully accept my nomination as GNSO Council Rep. for Europe.

Please find my statement of interessed below.

I'm a fulltime employee of Schlund+Partner AG.

Schlund+Partner AG is ICANN accredited and is conducting business with
almost all major gTLDS and ccTLDs. Schlund holds a minority share in
Afilias LLC for investment purposes.Besides domain name registrations
Schlund is mainly offering wehosting and email services to end users.
I'm a member of the DENIC Technical Advisory Council.

I do not possess and have in the past not been in possession of any
registry sensitive or proprietory information.

Best,

tom

--

Thomas Keller

Domain Services
Schlund + Partner AG
Brauerstrasse 48         		Tel. +49-721-91374-4534
76135 Karlsruhe, Germany               	Fax  +49-721-91374-215
http://www.schlund.de                  	tom at schlund.de