[registrars] RC Meeting Notice -- October 24

Nevett, Jonathon jnevett at networksolutions.com
Mon Sep 18 13:02:28 UTC 2006

Registrar Constituency Members:

We are planning to reinstitute the practice of holding periodic
Registrar Constituency meetings outside of the usual ICANN meetings.
There is almost 6 months between the Morocco meeting and the December
meeting in Brazil.  It would be very helpful to have discussions related
to the active Task Forces (Whois, IDNs, New TLDs & Registry Renewal
Terms) and other issues prior to the Brazil meeting.  It seems like the
most convenient time and place to hold a meeting is the day before the
Traffic conference begins in the Fort Lauderdale/Miami area.  We will be
holding our meeting during the day of October 24, 2006.  Rob Hall is
graciously taking the lead on helping with logistics.  Stay tuned for
more details.  We definitely will have a call-in option for those who
can't make it in person.

Thanks.

Jon