[registrars] Updating voting member list

Robert F. Connelly BobC at awesome-goo.com
Fri Sep 29 22:23:41 UTC 2006

Dear Member:  The following is a list of member who paid entry fees
or dues through our web site.  My comments in square brackets.  We
need the Email addresses for some of these members:

1.FRENCH CONNEXION
2.Leung Ming Yin	[Send firm name and email address]
3.Jag Gillan		[Same as above]
4.Juan P Vazquez	  [JP changed companies]
5.Thorsten Bottke	[Send firm name and email address]
6.EDUARDO CABRERO HERVAS	[same as above.]
7.Werner Staub	[For CORE?  If so, dues.]
8.Claudio Corbetta	[send firm name and email address]
9.William Jacobs	[same as above.]
10.Robert Hall	[If this is "Rob", it was for dues, not entry fees.]

The following "paid" but the funds were not collected from their credit cards:

11. Jordi Hinojosa Zaguirre	[Nominalia]
12. thomas barrett		[eNcira]
13. Daniel Warner
14. Peter Kuryliw

I was expecting to find Afternic on this list, Michael tells me he
paid the entry fee.  Perhaps he paid direct to John Berryhill.  John
and I are working together on these matters.

Your assistance would be most appreciated.

Regards, BobC, Treasurer