[registrars] RE: PDP Dec 05: Reserved Names Working Group: response needed

John Berryhill john at johnberryhill.com
Mon Apr 30 15:26:23 UTC 2007

>-
PS - UM, MR. and MS. user, this sort of NO IQ BS BY policy fiat IS bad PR
for US, of the kind that SO makes ME want TO throw things AT MY TV (IE - BE
IT AN AX or similar instrument).

(That sentence is brought to by the ccTLD's for Palestine, United States
Minor Outlying Islands, Mauritania, Montserrat, Norway, Iraq, Bahamas,
Belarus Iceland, Puerto Rico, the United States, Somalia, Montenegro, Tonga,
Austria, Myanmar, Tuvalu, Ireland, Netherlands Antilles, or Aland Islands.)
>-

And Italy.

And Belgium.  Sprouts, forgive me.

When we get around to protected languages, put me down for .OY