[registrars] Grave Robbing and SEDO Fencing

John Berryhill john at johnberryhill.com
Fri Aug 3 17:28:14 UTC 2007

>I would submit that paying $3500 for raven.com is not a reasonable
> amount of money. Far too low.

It had red flags all over it.  The sale price alone triggered suspicion
among domainers, which is why the original owner was tracked down by them to
find out, "Hey, I wondered why my email quit working a few days ago."

WHOIS data churn within a few days prior to the sale and fictitious address
and telephone number in the WHOIS data.

I'm holding out to see who gets the "do the right thing" award here.  The
Gold, Silver, and Bronze will be published.