[registrars] * Final day for receiving motions to amend Budget motion.

John Berryhill john at johnberryhill.com
Fri Aug 3 18:38:13 UTC 2007

> said Secretariat being a full time employee of a consultant to a
>paid RC Member Registrar.

This sentence requires further clarification.

I am the designated representative of Domain Name Sales Corp. in the RC.

With respect to the treasury, those duties are performed in my capacity as
an attorney, acting as trustee to the RC directly.

There is no conflict in these distinct engagements, as there is no adversity
of interest between DNSC and the RC.

Information relating to any one of my engagements is not shared with other
clients.  Domain Name Sales Corp. has no access to information concerning
the trust account in which the treasury is maintained.

I have also acted as counsel in specific engagements with several RC
members, and with individual representatives of members of the RC.  That
does not provide any of them with access to my files generally, nor can I
provide "consultant" services comprising the illegal disclosure of
confidential information among them.

John