[registrars] Grave Robbing and SEDO Fencing

Donny Simonton donny at intercosmos.com
Tue Aug 7 11:27:14 UTC 2007

Tim,
The ICANN transfer policy says that I "may" deny a transfer within the 60
days after a domain is transferred to us, it doesn't say that we "must" deny
the transfer.  As more and more registrants start selling domains stopping
them from transferring a domain just causes more problems.  We have many
customers who flip domains every day.  With the hopes of making a few
hundred bucks here and there.

Ever since Verisign switched to EPP, my rule has been if you have the
auth-info code you can do whatever you want with the domain, because it's
yours.

Donny