[registrars] Proposed Ballot to approve Registrar Constituency Budget for 2007-2008.

Nevett, Jonathon jnevett at networksolutions.com
Thu Aug 9 10:35:15 UTC 2007

Paul,

You didn't miss it. We have an ExCom meeting today during which we will finalize the changes to the budget based on all of the discussion. Margie or I will circulate the updated version in the next 24 hours or so.  I'll defer to Bob on explaining the voting process, which starts next week.

Thanks.

Jon