[registrars] RE: [RC Voting] Proposed Ballot to select GNSO representatives for North American and for Asia Pacific ICANN Regions.

Adrian Kinderis adrian at ausregistry.com.au
Thu Aug 9 15:10:30 UTC 2007

Bob,

Thanks for the clarification.

I would question why voting members  are not on the "voting members
list" and why the need to reach out past this list to notify them.
Surely we can audit the "voting members list" against the list of voting
member and make the necessary alerations?

Secondly, perhaps the new website (once completed) could act as an
appropriate vehicle for publishing the ballot prior to release for
voting. Just a thought.

Regards,

Adrian Kinderis
Managing Director

AusRegistry Group Pty Ltd
Level 8, 10 Queens Road
Melbourne. Victoria Australia. 3004
Ph: +61 3 9866 3710
Fax: +61 3 9866 1970
Email: adrian at ausregistry.com <mailto:adrian at ausregistry.com>
Web: www.ausregistrygroup.com <http://www.ausregistrygroup.com/>

The information contained in this communication is intended for the
named recipients only. It is subject to copyright and may contain
legally privileged and confidential information and if you are not an
intended recipient you must not use, copy, distribute or take any action
in reliance on it. If you have received this communication in error,
please delete all copies from your system and notify us immediately.