[registrars] Domain parking - your opinion

Sam Syamak BAVAFA s.bavafa at french-connexion.fr
Wed Dec 12 20:52:27 UTC 2007

Hi guys,

thank you for your quick and helpfull replies.

Hélène is searching for a most high payouts monetizing provider. as i
can see and summarize your different replies, there are firstlook,
sedo, www.trafficclub.com and my good friend Jothan on http://www.domainsponsor.com/
  ;)

to be able to take the right decision, we would like to make a shot to
see how this will work using around 3 to 5000 domain names before
opening this feature to all our costumers.

So what i would expect is your own experience. Is someone had the
opportunity to make a compare?

Very best regards.
Sam

Domaine.fr
Domaine.info

Le 12 déc. 07 à 17:43, Adrian Kinderis a écrit :

> Sam,
>
>> From the many different companies I have used I think Firstlook
>> would be my preference. They have a good service with high payouts (www.firstlook.com
>> ).
>
> I hope this helps.
>
> Adrian Kinderis
> Managing Director
> AusRegistry Group Pty Ltd
> Level 8, 10 Queens Road
> Melbourne. Victoria Australia. 3004
> Ph: +61 3 9866 3710
> Fax: +61 3 9866 1970
> Email: adrian at ausregistry.com
> Web: www.ausregistrygroup.com
>
> The information contained in this communication is intended for the
> named recipients only. It is subject to copyright and may contain
> legally privileged and confidential information and if you are not
> an intended recipient you must not use, copy, distribute or take any
> action in reliance on it. If you have received this communication in
> error, please delete all copies from your system and notify us
> immediately.

Best Regards
Cordialement

Sam Syamak BAVAFA