[registrars] NetSol sells

Rob Hall rob at momentous.com
Tue Feb 6 23:35:33 UTC 2007

Bob,

I just emailed Verisign, and they tell me that they have no stake in
NetSol, and they publically divested themselves of it last year (or the
year before), well in advance of this transaction.

Whew .. I wonder if we will ever give up on thinking NetSol is part of
some grand Verisign conspiracy ... I sure hope so.

Rob.