[registrars] FW: Proposed changes to form .net Registry-Registrar Agreement

Nevett, Jonathon jnevett at networksolutions.com
Sat Feb 24 16:49:01 UTC 2007

Registrars:

Attached is an e-mail related to proposed changes to the .net RRA.
Apparently, VeriSign wants to bring the .net RRA into line with the
recently-updated .com RRA.  The changes are not extensive.  Please post
any comments/concerns in the next ten days.

It is my sincere hope that this is the last RRA change that we are asked
to review for quite some time.

Thanks.

Jon