[registrars] FW: .BIZ RRA Redline (Please Post)

Nevett, Jonathon jnevett at networksolutions.com
Thu Jan 4 02:34:43 UTC 2007

Please see the following e-mail from NeuStar about proposed changes to
the .biz Registry-Registrar Agreement (RRA).  I'd like to commend Jeff
and NeuStar for soliciting comments from registrars on proposed changes
to the RRA prior to ICANN providing formal approval.  This is the kind
of collaboration that we are trying to foster with our registry
partners.

For what it's worth, from my initial read, I personally am not concerned
with the substance of the changes.

Thanks.

Jon