[registrars] FW: RRAs

Nevett, Jonathon jnevett at networksolutions.com
Thu Jan 4 15:37:48 UTC 2007

Richard:

Several registrars expressed concerns both publicly and privately that
they didn't want to risk being cut off by VeriSign.  Depending on
various legal interpretations of which agreement is in effect right now,
there may be an aggressive argument that VeriSign could make permitting
them to take such action.  They have committed to ICANN not to make that
argument.

Thanks.

Jon