[registrars] Nominations for GNSO Council seats.

Adrian Kinderis adrian at ausregistry.com.au
Thu Jul 26 23:21:49 UTC 2007

Thanks to all that nominated and seconded my nomination.

I accept the nomination for the gNSO Council seat.

My conflict of interest statement will follow shortly.

Adrian Kinderis
Managing Director
AusRegistry Group Pty Ltd
Level 8, 10 Queens Road
Melbourne. Victoria Australia. 3004
Ph: +61 3 9866 3710
Fax: +61 3 9866 1970
Email: adrian at ausregistry.com
Web: www.ausregistrygroup.com

The information contained in this communication is intended for the
named recipients only. It is subject to copyright and may contain
legally privileged and confidential information and if you are not an
intended recipient you must not use, copy, distribute or take any action
in reliance on it. If you have received this communication in error,
please delete all copies from your system and notify us immediately.