[registrars] RE: [RC Voting] Dues of $750 with "forgiveness" forthose who chooseto pay $250.

Paul Stahura stahura at enom.com
Sun Jul 29 20:58:05 UTC 2007

Tim, that is how I took your suggestion, which I believe meshes with
Adrian's, which I agree with.  I do not support essentially forcing the
"family" registrars to pay a fee for each cred in the family, but if
registrars are basically forced to pay the membership fee, then they
should each have a vote.  I support a higher flat membership fee, with
"forgiveness" based on some objective criteria.