[registrars] Dues of $750 with "forgiveness" for those who choose to pay $250.

Rob Hall rob at momentous.com
Mon Jul 30 14:30:46 UTC 2007

Bob,

I think you are a little confused.  Pool.com is not a Registrar and
never has been.  It can not be a member of the Registrar Constituency.

And the acquisition registrars we have are prevented from being members
of the constituency by the bylaws.  I believe you advocated the changes
to the bylaws that prevent registrars owned by the same entity from
being members.

Rob