[registrars] RE: [RC Voting] Dues of $750 with "forgiveness" for those who choose to pay $250.

Rob Hall rob at momentous.com
Mon Jul 30 14:33:50 UTC 2007

I absolutely agree that I voted on the Execom for this budget, as did
you.

I do believe the constituency needs to be more organized and have full
time staff.  There are groups organizing in this space that are doing a
better job of advocacy than we are, and we need to step up our game.

It has nothing to do with reducing members. Just the opposite, I think
we need to increase our membership, but you do that by providing better
service and benefits to being a member.  I think you want to be able to
tell potential members, and current members, why they should want to be
part of the constituency.

Rob.