[registrars] RE: [RC Voting] Dues of $750 with "forgiveness" for those who choose to pay $250.

Lau richard at lau.com
Mon Jul 30 14:37:49 UTC 2007

Hi Tim,

Yes, I probably should have explained my thoughts on that a little further.

I see your point, but I would say that although the open letters to ICANN
aren't official positions of the RC, if the RC's resources (the collective
brain power of RC members via the RC mailing list) are being used to gather
information, draft the letters, and solicit for endorsements, then I think
those endorsements contained on the RC-generated (but not official position)
letters should only be from RC members.

Jmho

Thx

Richard