[RC Voting] RE: [registrars] Dues of $750 with "forgiveness" for those who choose to pay $250.

Rob Hall rob at momentous.com
Mon Jul 30 14:39:25 UTC 2007

Bob,

Frankly, most of them are there because I have asked you several times
to remove them from the list, and you are incapable or unwilling to do
so.

Some of these people have not worked for Momentous for many years.

I have asked you many many times to remove these people.  Do you think
you can now ?

lorraine at momentous.ca
jen at momentous.ca
taryn at momentous.ca
wayne at momentous.ca
"Mike Arrington" mike at momentous.ca

And we do use our main parent company's email addresses for mailing
lists etc.  But that does not make Momentous.ca a Registrar. What is
your point ????

Rob.