[registrars] Are you coming, to the ICANN Meeting, last call.

Robert F. Connelly BobC at awesome-goo.com
Tue Jun 12 15:08:20 UTC 2007

Dear Members:  Please check the following list.  We need to know whether the named voting members are either 1. coming to the San Juan, Puerto Rico ICANN Meeting, or 2. they are *not* coming.

I have the tent cards printed for those members who said they *will* be coming.

Cordially,
Bob Connelly
Secretary

>996 Afternic, Inc. Roger Collins
>813 Basic Fusion, Inc. Seth Jacoby -
>825 BP Holdings Group, Inc. dba IS.Com Mike Bahlitzanakis -
>636 Brandon Gray Internet Services, Inc. (dba NameJuice.com) Peter Kuryliw -
>857 CapitolDomains, LLC Vazquez -
>113 CSL Computer Service Langenbach GmbH Jan Legenhausen -
>226 Deutsche Telekom AG, T-Com Henning Grote -
>64 Domain Registration Services John Wong -
>10007 Domain The Net Technologies, Ltd. Yoav Keren -
>412 Domain-It!, Inc. Paul Goldstone -
>469 easyDNS Technologies, Inc. Mark Jeftovic -
>48 eNom, Inc. Paul Stahura -
>474 Firstserver, Inc. Makoto Ishida -
291 Intercosmos Media Donny Simonton