[registrars] FW: Soccer in Puerto Rico...NO! We will have Volleyball!!!

Nevett, Jonathon jnevett at networksolutions.com
Mon Jun 18 14:54:53 UTC 2007

Thanks Steve for organizing and Rob and Dave for playing.  I can try to
play too if we are desperate.

Especially considering the composition of our team thus far, I'd like to
exercise my right as Chair to issue Registrar Constituency Executive
Order 2007-01 explicitly banning the use of Speedo or thong bathing
suits on any Registrar Constituency sponsored beach volleyball team.  I
do this out of my deep sense of public interest for everyone else on the
beach.

Thanks.

Jon