[registrars] FW: ICANN Volleyball Tournament - Results

Mouhamet Diop Kheweul mouhamet.diop at kheweul.com
Fri Jun 29 15:25:46 UTC 2007

Congratulations to that great team !!

Next time we will get the goal !

Mouhamet Diop
Kheweul.Com

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-registrars at gnso.icann.org
[mailto:owner-registrars at gnso.icann.org] On Behalf Of Marcus Faure
Sent: Friday, June 29, 2007 2:55 PM
To: Nevett, Jonathon
Cc: Registrar Constituency
Subject: Re: [registrars] FW: ICANN Volleyball Tournament - Results

Hi guys,

let me apologies for not having been there, I was not able to escape a
meeting that was scheduled on short notice :-( Then again, you
probably would not have made it to second place with me playing, so it
might not have been that bad after all.

Yours,
Marcus

gacsec at gac.icann.org; icann-board at icann.org; icann-staff at icann.org; Oscar
Moreno; pablo at nic.pr; IRivera at prtourism.com

--
Global Village GmbH  Tel +49 2855 9651 0     GF Marcus Faure
Mehrumer Str. 16     Fax +49 2855 9651 110   Amtsgericht Duisburg HRB9987