[registrars] 1,000 Places to See Before You Die

Robert F. Connelly BobC at awesome-goo.com
Sat Jun 30 16:14:51 UTC 2007

Dear Registrars:  .Mobi had a reception Tuesday night at El Convento in Old San Juan.

Someone mentioned to me that it is listed in "1,000 Places to See Before You Die".

When I got home, I checked it out.  Sure enough, there it is on page 883 of my copy:-)

I scanned it and attached a copy in .tiff format but it apparent was too large for our general list.  Sorry, I don't see how to crop it in my HP Director.  I'll see if I can send a copy to the voting list.

Regards, BobC