[registrars] .INFO recent notification

Sam BAVAFA s.bavafa at french-connexion.fr
Sun Mar 4 22:03:24 UTC 2007

Hi to all

Is any of you received the notification from afilias regarding .INFO
challenged and cancelled domain names ?

Is someone aware about any law suit against the cancellation decision ?

How is is possible for a registry to leave some domains active for 5 years
and decide to delete them because of trademark missing ? If the registrant
was not in his rights to use that domain, why they could do that during all
that time ?

Thank you for your help and opinions

Sam