[registrars] FW: [ga] Soccer in Lisboa - IV Tournament

Michael D. Palage Michael at palage.com
Fri Mar 16 15:08:59 UTC 2007

John,

Your spot on. After playing and co-coaching the ICANN team in Brazil, I
took off that jersey and subbed for the regsitrar team that was short
handed. I am also one of only two people that played for the GAC team
back in Lux, where we lost to the registrars in a playoff penalty
shoot-out.

What ever it takes to get on the pitch and have some fun.

So is MJ ready to available to take the pitch as our designated female
player?

Best regards,

Michael