[registrars] Seconding Adrian Kinderis for the GNSO Council

Bruce Tonkin Bruce.Tonkin at melbourneit.com.au
Fri May 11 23:10:12 UTC 2007

Hello All,

I second the nomination of Adrian Kinderis from AusRegistry in Australia
to the GNSO Council.

AusRegistry is the registry operator for .com.au, but is also an ICANN
accredited registrar (IANA # 353)

Adrian has attended most registrars constituency meetings and has been
active in policy development for domain names within Australia.

I believe that Adrian has interests that align with gtld registrars as a
whole, but he is also in regular contact with registrars in the
Asia-Pacific region.   He is in a time-zone (UTS+10 hours)  that is
complementary to the representatives in USA (Ross Rader) and Europe (Tom
Keller).   Being 10 hours ahead of GMT Australia is amongst the first to
know about most things in the world :-)

Regards,
Bruce Tonkin