[registrars] Statement of Conflict of Interests

Yoav Keren yoav at dtnt.com
Thu May 17 11:09:10 UTC 2007

Dear all,

Below is my statement of conflict of interests:

I am the CEO and Co-founder of Domain The Net Technologies Ltd (DTNT),
an ICANN accredited registrar. DTNT is a leading domain name registrar
in Israel. DTNT is a member of the registrar constituency.

DTNT, myself or any of the directors and shareholders of DTNT do not
hold shares, or any positions with a gTLD or a ccTLD registry.

I am representing the Registrar Constituency in the ICANN President's
Advisory Committee for IDNs (the IDN PAC), and I also represented the
constituency in the GNSO IDN Working Group.

I do not hold any positions in ICANN and am not a member of any other
constituencies.

I am an Israeli citizen and hold an Israeli passport.

Best Regards,

Yoav

Yoav Keren
CEO

Domain The Net Technologies Ltd.

81 Sokolov st.                       Tel: +972-3-7600500

Ramat Hasharon                Fax: +972-3-7600505

Israel 47238

  <http://www.domainthenet.com>