[registrars] RC Nominations

Rob Hall rob at momentous.com
Thu May 17 12:58:02 UTC 2007

I accept my nomination as Vice Chair.  Thank you to those who nominated
me.

Here is my conflict of interest statement.

I am the CEO of Momentous.ca Corp, which owns ICANN accredited
Registrars.  NameScout.com is the ICANN accredited Registrar
Momentous.ca owns that is a member of this constituency.

I do not believe I am  in possession of any Registry Sensitive
Information, nor do I believe I have ever been.    Although to be
honest, I am not exactly clear on what "Registry Sensitive Information"
is and I can not find a definition anywhere.   Momentous.ca nor any of
its subsidiaries own any part of a Registry.  We are also not members of
Afilias.

I am an officer, director and employee of Momentous.ca and NameScout.com
but of no other member of the Registrar constituency.

Momentous.ca also owns shares of  Zip.ca, a DVD Rental Company.  Richard
Anderson, the CEO of Zip.ca is a member of the Business Constituency of
ICANN.

I also personally own shares of Tucows, which is a member of our
Registrars constituency.

Rob.