[registrars] Ross Rader

Ross Rader ross at tucows.com
Sat Nov 3 15:45:54 UTC 2007

Thanks Jon. I've had a lot of fun on the council - a lot of chest
pains too, but a lot of fun nonetheless. :-)

I'm not going anywhere, so if Tim, Adrian and Tom - or anyone for that
matter - needs any help, just let me know.

I hope you all have, or had, a safe trip home.

-ross

p.s. - unique? elder? :-)

On 2-Nov-07, at 2:09 PM, Nevett, Jonathon wrote:

> Registrars:
>

> Please join me in recognizing the efforts of Ross Rader, who today is
> ending his second term as our representative on the GNSO.  We all have
> benefited by Ross' hard work and unique style over the past four
> years,
> and he deserves our deepest thanks.
>

> So thanks Ross - we look forward to your continued work with the
> Registrar Constituency in the role of "elder policy statesman" and in
> other capacities.
>

> Best.
>

> Jon

Ross Rader
Director, Retail Services
t. 416.538.5492
c. 416.828.8783
http://www.domaindirect.com

"To solve the problems of today, we must focus on tomorrow."
- Erik Nupponen