[registrars] OUTCOMES REPORT OF THE GNSO AD HOC GROUP ON DOMAINNAME TASTING

elliot noss enoss at tucows.com
Thu Oct 4 12:02:57 UTC 2007

I knew we agreed john! it seems both of us are calling for clarity in
contract AND clarity and action in enforcement. where there is
ambiguity there should be formal clarifications issued. that can only
be a good thing. then we avoid discrepancies between  mr. zupke in
florida, mr. cole in a udrp proceeding and colonel mustard in the
kitchen with a .museum!