[registrars] Registrar Constituency Advocate

Nevett, Jonathon jnevett at networksolutions.com
Mon Oct 15 19:45:47 UTC 2007

As you know, we recently approved a line item in the RC budget to fund a
professional to assist us with our ICANN advocacy.  We need help
drafting and coordinating constituency statements and position papers on
a host of issues.  Attached in Word and pdf is a description of services
for the position.  We are looking for someone to assist on a part-time
basis.  The individual must be an independent contractor and will not be
considered an employee of the RC or ICANN.

Please refer anyone interested to me.

Thanks.

Jon