[registrars] Reminder: 9/15 Deadline for Domain Tasting Working Group RFI (Request for Information) submissions

Jeffrey Eckhaus jeckhaus at register.com
Fri Sep 14 17:34:30 UTC 2007

All,

I want to thank Jothan for putting this together it is a very good summary of the proceedings and would like to second his request for participation. As a fellow RC representative in this Working Group, I cannot underestimate the importance of fellow Registrars input into this survey. The other constituencies have been very effective in mobilizing their efforts and responding to the survey and we need to have our voices heard.

Thanks

Jeff