[registrars] Re: www.anthemclubs.org

Russ Goodwin russ at naugus.com
Wed Sep 19 21:41:03 UTC 2007

If you read through the site, especially their t+c's, it sounds like
they go renew it for you at the current registrar.

I can't find anywhere that they claim to be a registrar.

They sound more like a "renewal reminder service".  Pretty shady, imho,
but I don't see how to stop them other than via customer awareness - we
warn our customers to ignore renewal notices that don't come from us.

-Russ