[registrars] Collected Uses of AGP unrelated to Tasting/Kiting

Ross Rader ross at tucows.com
Fri Sep 28 22:14:37 UTC 2007

Tim Ruiz wrote:
> Jothan, as I said on the DT list, I think your summary is accurate. No
> problems with it from my perspective.

Jothan - the bad guys have made it a habit of questioning the legitimacy
of our submissions based on procedural grounds (like they did here).
Tell them to mind their own business and worry about the legitimacy of
their own submissions. If I had a  dime for every IP lawyer that asked
me how representative my submission to the Council was over the last
four years, I'd be able to personally fund the registrar contribution of
ICANN's budget.

If we ever have a problem with your representations on our behalf, we'll
burn you at the stake. In the meantime, keep up the good work.

Ross Rader
Director, Retail Services
Tucows Inc.

http://www.domaindirect.com