[registrars] Call for action - GNSO motion on Domain Tasting

Marcus Faure faure at globvill.de
Thu Apr 10 08:13:54 UTC 2008

Hi,

I still do not understand - and have not found anyone who could explain
to me - why in the 0.2$ model ICANN would receive the 0.2$
completely. Shouldn't there rather be a split between ICANN and the
registry based on the same proportion between registry price and ICANN
fee that is in place now?

Marcus

--
Global Village GmbH  Tel +49 2855 9651 0     GF Marcus Faure
Mehrumer Str. 16     Fax +49 2855 9651 110   Amtsgericht Duisburg HRB9987