[registrars] For RC Consideration: Position Paper re GNSO Reform

Rob Hall rob at momentous.com
Fri Apr 11 13:16:25 UTC 2008

Thanks Clarke,

I think this is some great work.

I make the following motion:

Whereas ICANN has posted a plan for GNSO Reform and;

Whereas ICANN has requested comments on this plan;

Be it hereby resolved that the Registrar Constituency of the GNSO of
ICANN adopts this Position paper as it's official position in regards to
ICANN's proposed GNSO Reform Plan.

As I believe the deadline for submissions is sooner than our regular
voting process allows for, I also request that the "fast track" motion
and voting process be used for this motion, to ensure we have our
submission in by the ICANN imposed deadline.

I believe the motion now needs 5 members to second it.

Rob